ALL SHIRES FOODS LTD
TERMS AND CONDITION OF SALE
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- Title of all goods supplied by All Shires Foods Ltd remains the property of All Shires Foods Ltd in full until they have been paid for in full.
- Upon delivery it is the responsibility of the customer to examine the goods and a receipt obtained from the driver for any damages, shortages or discrepancies prior to accepting and signing for the delivery. Customers will then be credited accordingly.
- Weights are approximate and will be charged accordingly.
- Minimum order spend is £50.00 (unless authorised by Management)
- Payment via our app, website or cash on delivery unless otherwise agreed and a credit agreement authorised by All Shires Foods Ltd.
- VAT will be added to the invoice in accordance with Government legislation in force at the time of delivery.
- Details given on our app and website are as accurate as possible, but we reserve the right to improve products and specifications without prior notice.
- All Shires Foods Ltd reserves the right to alter discounts levels and prices, for any reason at any time.
- All contracts entered into by All Shires Foods Ltd are subject to All Shires Foods Ltd standard conditions of sales unless otherwise previously agreed in writing.
- Where credit facilities have been made, payment on account must be paid by the 10th of the month, following the month of invoice (standard trading terms)
- A Director of All Shires Foods Ltd reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities for any reason at any time.
- Failure to remit by the due date may result in suspension of deliveries until payment is received.
- Until payment has been received in full for all goods supplied by All Shires Foods Ltd (without prejudice to any other rights) reserves the right to enter the purchaser’s premises and remove and resell all goods supplied by All Shires Foods Ltd.
- All Shires Foods Ltd reserve the right to add interest to all overdue accounts at a rate 1.5% per month calculated pro-rata from date for payment and continuing to run after judgment.
- A charge of £25.00 will be added to your account for returned cheques.
- All credit notes must be claimed within 3 month from their tax date otherwise they will become invalid.